Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016…
Rajasthan Police has released a notification for the recruitment of 233 post as Inspector, Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector in Telecommunication Department. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 21-11-2016 to 21-12-2016 before 5 pm.
More details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 including vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates are following:-
Rajasthan Police Vacancy Details:
Post Name:- Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) and Sub Inspector (Technical)
No. of Vacancies:- 146 Posts(ASI) and 33 Posts(SI)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9,300-34,800(ASI) and Rs. 9,300-34,800(SI)
Grade Pay:- Rs. 3,600(ASI) and Rs. 4,200(SI)
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria for R.P. Recruitment:-
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University
- For Sub Inspector: B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University or Diploma in Radio-Telecommunication Engineering/ Electrical Communication Engineering
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):-
- For Inspector and Sub Inspector: 20 to 35 years
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: 20 to 25 years
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000
- SC/ST Category Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 750
Selection Process:- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of written test and physical standards test.
How to Apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Rajasthan Police website “www.exampolice.rajasthan.gov.in” on from 21-11-2016 to 21-12-2016.
- Starting Date of Online Application:- 21-11-2016
- Last Date of Online Application:- 21-12-2016