Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 :–
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) Limited has published notification for the recruitment of 745 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Maintainer recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05-11-2016 to 15-12-2016.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Details:-
Total No. of Posts:- 745
Name of the Post:-
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: 194 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant: 65 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 59 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics: 63 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical: 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil: 20 Posts
- Account Assistant: 08 Posts
- Office Assistant: 06 Posts
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Maintainer: 311 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 18years to 28 years for Post No. 01 to 09 and 18years to 25 years for Post No. 10 as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates of UP domicile & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Candidates should passed 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) for Post No. 01, 03/ 04 years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration) for Post No. 02, 03 years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ equivalent trade for Post No. 03 to 06, B.Com/ equivalent for Post No. 07 from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute & other qualification details refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on written test, psycho test, medical examination, skill test & interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- (exclusive of bank charges + service tax) and Rs. 150/- (exclusive of bank charges + service tax) for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates (Non Refundable) by bank challan should be deposted with a unique Bank Reference Number in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website.
How to Apply:-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 05-11-2016 to 15-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates log on the website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on Careers & Select the desired post
- Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 05-11-2016
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee:- 07-11-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 15-12-2016
- Last Date for Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website:- 15-12-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee:- 19-12-2016