Terms & Conditions :
Welcome to www.raipublication.com, to avail the services offered at www.raipublication.com , you must agree to the following terms and conditions. If you visit or shop or browse at www.raipublication.com you accept these conditions.
Please read the term and conditions carefully. While using any current or future services offered by www.raipublication.com, you will abide by these Terms & conditions the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
Terms and conditions are binding for all purchases
All orders are deemed offers for you to purchase our products. We may accept your offer by issuing a confirmatory e-mail and/or mobile confirmation of the products specified in your order. Our acceptance of each such offer is expressly subject to and conditioned on your assent to these terms and conditions of sale. No other terms and conditions will apply.
When you visit www.raipublication.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Prices prevailing at commencement of placing the order will apply. Posted prices do includes all taxes and charges. In case there are any additional charges or taxes the same will be mentioned on the website.
All payments must be received by us prior to shipping. We accept payment by net-banking, credit card, debit card, cash card, mobile payments.
Shipping and Handling
We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Shipping schedules are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in the shipments. Title and risk of loss and damages pass on to you upon the products delivery to you. In case reverse shipment cannot be arranged by us due to unavailability of our logistics partners, then in that case you may be requested to send such products through any available courier services.
Return of Products by you
We will accept the return of the products, provided such return is for products that are damaged during transit, defective, wrongly delivered, wrong product, incomplete package etc. subject to the condition that we are informed about such discrepancies within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the product and provided that the products are returned in their original condition.
Changes and Cancellation
Any item additions, quantity changes or specification changes made to accepted orders will be modified in the order details. All sales are final, provided, however, item cancellations and quantity reductions may be made before the order is shipped. We may, without liability, cancel any accepted order before shipment if our credit department does not approve your credit or if there are other problems with the payment mode selected by you.
If any orders are cancelled by you after procurement, but before being shipped by www.raipublication.com, then we will charge restocking fee applicable as per the product category. International Books will attract a restocking fee of 25% of the order value. All other orders will attract a restocking fee of 10% of the order value. Refund will be made after deducting such restocking fee as applicable within 7-10 working days.
License and Website Access
- General: www.raipublication.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of www.raipublication.com.
- No license for commercial sale: This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listing, description, or pricing; copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- No reproduction: This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copies, sold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of www.raipublication.com.
- No framing: You may not frame or utilize framing technologies to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information ( including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.raipublication.com without the express written consent.
- Metatags: You may not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing www.raipublication.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of www.raipublication.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by www.raipublication.com.
www.raipublication.com attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, raipublication.com makes not warranties that the product description and any other content of its site are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. The product offered by raipublication.com itself is not as described and its sole remedy is to return in its unused condition.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be construed only in accordance with the laws of India. In respect of all matters/disputes arising out of, in connection with or in relation to these terms and conditions or any other conditions on this website, only the competent Courts at Jaipur, Jaipur shall have jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other courts.